We are open for live worship on Sundays!
Please read and follow the guidelines below if you plan to join us! This will allow us to gather as safely as possible.
Please let the office know if you are planning to join us. You may do so by calling or texting the office @ 330-733-8311
looking forward to seeing you soon!
Sadly, there will be no Sunday school, children’s ministries, or nursery offered at this time.
I) You may access the sanctuary only through the doors on the west side of the church (the doors that face the Life Impact Center).
The doors will open at 10:00 am
2) The blue tape has been utilized to mark areas that are not open, i.e. the balcony, main hall, etc.
4) There will be available seating in every other row and 6-foot separation for seating in the pews. The front rows of pews will be utilized first, then more seating released as needed in the sanctuary. There will be additional seating available in the Life Impact Center as needed.
5) Families that reside together are not required to observe the 6-foot rule.
6) We strongly encourage everyone to wear face masks. The worship team and I will not be wearing face masks while on the platform. The face mask recommendation is being made out of an abundance of caution for all those present, but especially for those in higher-risk categories. The elders and I recognize that mask-wearing may not be possible for those with certain health conditions, small children, etc. However, for those of us that are able, mask-wearing is strongly recommended.
7) As long as social distancing measures are in place, we ask that you refrain from handshaking, hugging, or gathering closely in small groups apart from those that you reside with. We recognize that this is extremely difficult and look forward to the day when these prohibitions are no longer in place.
8) There will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
9) The restrooms will be open.
10) We will not be printing a church bulletin.
11) You may place your tithes in the offering receptacles provided for you at the back of the sanctuary.
Finally, if you do not feel comfortable attending on Sunday, then please stay home. While we have a strong desire to be back together again, we also want you to feel comfortable in doing so. There are many reasons that you may decide to stay home, i.e. underlying health conditions, caring for others, uncomfortable with the risk of infection, etc. If you do not feel well, please stay home. We will continue to update you on the status of our services and ministries. Hopefully, we will be back together soon.
While we are living in a unique time, none of these events was a surprise to the Lord. It is our faith in Christ that will cause us to grow spiritually from this experience, but more importantly for the Kingdom of God to be glorified. We may not know how or when God will use this, but we do know that He will. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28). The Elders and I believe that now is the time to begin to come together again to worship the Lord.
I look so forward to seeing you all who are able to join us on June 7th!
You are loved,